Friday, April 22, 2016

The Road to Success!

As the night crawls in,
Thoughts run wild in her mind...
Thoughts of the past,
Thoughts of the future,
Thoughts of the present...


It's been a long run for the past 8-9 months for me...
I wouldn't say it's tough,
but manageable...
Running to classes every week in downtown KL and to Sunway Uni...
as well as with my back issues!

It's tiring,
but what came after was indeed fruitful...
Especially attending the classes in Sunway Uni...
I have to get up extremely early to book the usual good spots in the lecture hall,
Not mentioning it was a lengthy class every weekend...
Classes starts at 8.30 in the morning to 5 or 6 in the evening!
Getting good spots means you have to be there by 7.30 am!

Every now and then,
Ms Menon pushes us...
Made us do our homeworks even though she knew the classes is back to back!
Say; homeworks are given on Saturday and we need to submit it on Sunday!
Even if we're exhaustive after a whole long day of class!
That's how I spent my weekends for that past 6 months!


All of us were so excited when we were able to be lectured in this hall.
Why you may ask?
Well, simply because it's much more comfy, colder and the projector are in HD.
My silly mate says she could look into that projected screen without her glasses!

But at the same time,
with such comfort,
you'll feel sleepy!


Sunway Uni has so much tests just to prepare their students for the examinations...
As I could recall,
There were 2 progress tests and 2 mock exams!

There were times where I would just used their library facility,
Where your student card is the access card to enter into the library,
Through an automated door...
Escalators and passenger lifts,
Huge lobby area,
Gorgeous study area,
You name it, they have it...
It sort of brings me back to the UK...

I would study the whole day there,
from noon till 2 in the morning!
*I'm a nocturnal being*
Yes, they opened till late midnight!
Sometimes it's also scary to just walk to the basement carpark alone!


Those days were over now...
I had PASSED my P2!
I was overwhelmed with the results I received on the Jan'16!
I had PASSED my P6 too!


But with great dismay,
I failed my audit paper P7 with 42 Marks!
I had never given up and never will...




Her inner voice whispers,
"My dear child, you had not failed...True failure is only when you decided to give up and quit!"
She stills burn that fire within her...
The fire of strength and hope...
Only this time,stronger!

No comments: